Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

well interesting today heard the Up net first time

I am typing today as I read the UP NTS net first time I have been able to hear this net been tweaking the anttneas and slowly improving the station anttena I am chomping at the bit to accuraly get the bigger anttenas up but still much snow

heard net control adknowledgesome 25 staion amusingly I heard him clearly but only a couple of the other stations such w8kp if i am recalling right from bruce crossings

hearing mostly net control but quite geting the call so I can't say I know much about the process yet

pretty noisey so picking out calls is rough but I am learning slowly

it was interesting that they had a pre net set of check ins I wonder if this is local or just normal procedure

interesting to hear the band seem to slowly improve with backsliding at times
well I heard a female Irene I hope I catch her call might encourage my wife to get on the air

No comments: