Pages

Saturday, June 06, 2009

my current paterns of operations on twitter

a new first I writing this for a tweetee (or is for tweeter) neither to be confused with my sweetie KD8CTL

bt I have exploring something I know little about (that is why I am exploring it) like mthe tweetie know about as a much about local prop as I do and at hf that is not much

been using PSK-31 a digital mode meaning I use it access the net as I am doing now and watching the "Dead pool" on DVR

first since I am not sure my tweetee in this is famiier witht digital mode and it is educational anyway I will explain briefly the radio needs an interface like this for my ICOM she uses a yeasu and needs either this or other interface nd software of course

I choose my freqs from here

normaly I start on 20 m 14.07 and stay there till I make a contact or 3 then move down toward 30 40 and even 80 meters trying to get a real feel for propagation

On twiiter I can annouce that Iam starting but I don'tsee derect messages till I ht my email I am in fact some place where phones don't go

I guess 40m near sunset would be the chance to reach my tweetee at some point

ps the post has been assiged a short url http://snipurl.com/jlked

No comments: